Miley Cyrus
مرحباً بك ايها الزائر الكريم

عليك التسجيل في المنتدى حتى تستطيع المشاركة فيه

اذا كنت مسجلاً لدينا اضغط على زر دخول

أما اذا لم تكن مسجلاً لدينا اضغط على زر التسجيل

تسجيلك سيسعدنا

((مع تحيات ادارة منتدى مايلي سايروس))
Miley Cyrus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Miley Cyrus

ღ♥ღالمنتدى الخاص لمايلي سايروس او هانا مونتاناღ♥ღ

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

فديو عن مايلي ومعلومات

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مايلي سايروس
ღ♥ღعضوة جديدةღ♥ღ
ღ♥ღعضوة جديدةღ♥ღ
مايلي سايروس

انثى
الجوزاء العمر : 30
اللإقامة : العراق
المزاج : كول على طول
كيف تعرفت علينا ؟ : عن طريق الانترنت ***
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/08/2009

فديو عن مايلي ومعلومات Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: فديو عن مايلي ومعلومات   فديو عن مايلي ومعلومات Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 18, 2009 10:19 pm

miley cyrus

فديو عن مايلي ومعلومات 1

mileymandy
Last Sign In: 1 week ago
Subscribers: 444,748
Channel Views: 22,128,764

Miley - Is off in GA working on the Last Song
Mandy- Is working super hard with The Beach Girl5
Were not together right now so making videos are impossible! We'll be back and rocking super soon! we love yall!
FOLLOW US! twitter.com/mileycyrus
twitter.com/mandyyjirouxx
Thanks so much for checking out The Miley and Mandy Show youtube channel! We would like to take a moment to fill you in on how we got started and what we have become! The Miley and Mandy show began when Mandy who is a professional dancer began to teach me (Miley) a routine to Janet Jackson's, Feedback. Now Mandy has gone through a lot of dancing and performing training and well me... not so much! While Mandy taught me the dance steps we recorded ourselves so we could watch it back and remember the moves. As expected I was not so good and I began to fool around and goof off. Mandy joined me shortly after and as we were joking and having fun the camera never stopped rolling. Once we watched back the video we had made we realized that when we were just being ourselves it was much more entertaining than the dance we had put together! So, we decided to make a youtube account and load the video and see what the reaction. Not expecting the success that it has brought, the next morning we had thousands of views and over one million messages requesting more of The Miley and Mandy Show! We began to load more and more videos and now the show has become something more than ever expected. Mandy and I have been best friends for 2 years and we are closer than ever and the show is a HUGE part of that! We get to spend lots of time together and share a lot of laughs. If we've learned anything through this experience it is that with every great thing in life comes with something... not so great! We have received millions of messages and comments and 99% of them are wonderful and extremely encouraging! There has been a few derogatory comments that are definitely rude and unnecessary but they are not effecting us personally because the over powering support of our wonderful fans!!! PLEASE remember that we have young girls and boys tuning in and it would be greatly appreciated if the cussing and vulgarity was kept to a minimum! It would not only be respectful to us but to the children and their families if not used at all! THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING & BE SURE TO KEEP TUNING IN!!! =]

love always,
Miley and Mandy

Interests and Hobbies: We both love singing, dancing, and acting and it is such a blessing to be able to share these similarities! We love making people laugh and that is why the Miley and Mandy show is so important to us! We also enjoy writing songs, shopping, watching movies, being together (duh), And more than anything praising Jesus Christ!
Movies and Shows: Currently filming The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks!
Music: Metrostation Coldplay John Mayer James Taylor John Lennon and of course THE BEATLES!

بدي احلى الردود من احلى الاعضاء
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Miley Cyrus
ღ♥ღإدارتنا الغاليةღ♥ღ
Miley Cyrus

انثى
القوس العمر : 28
الموقع : في وسط المعجبين
اللإقامة : هنا^ــ^
المزاج : سجلوا في المنتدى
كيف تعرفت علينا ؟ : انا اللي انشات المنتدى
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/10/2008

فديو عن مايلي ومعلومات Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: فديو عن مايلي ومعلومات   فديو عن مايلي ومعلومات Icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 22, 2009 9:22 am

يسلمووووو من زماااااااااااااااااااان وانا ابحث عنهااااااااااااااا شكراااااااااااا يا احلىىى عضوووووووووووووووهـ
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://miley-c-hannah-m.ahlamontada.net

فديو عن مايلي ومعلومات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Miley Cyrus :: Mileyღ♥ღ للصوتــيات والمرئياتღ♥ღ :: Mileyღ♥ღ للأغاني والكليباتღ♥ღ-
انتقل الى: